Get Latest

[email protected]

Phu Bia Mining Limited

We are here for your questions anytime 24/7, welcome your consultation.

Get Price
Magnetic Separator

20191123  PanAust owns a 90 per cent interest in the Laoregistered company Phu Bia Mining Limited Phu Bia Mining; the Government of Laos owns the remaining 10 per cent. Phu Bia Mining PBM has a Mineral Exploration and Production Agreement with the Government of Laos which regulates exploration development and mining activities within the

More News

Latest News

Copyright © 2018.Henan Mining Machinery Co., ltd. All rights reserved.Sitemap

shangwutong